Incite Strategic Partners is pleased to welcome Shawn Engelman, MBA to our team. Shawn began his career serving seniors as a Dietary Aide at the age of just 14 years old. After completing his bachelor’s degree, he took on the role of regional manager for DermaRite Industries and has spent the past 12 years in the medical manufacturer sector. Shawn furthered his education by receiving his MBA from Liberty University. “I love that at the end of the day I’m able to provide a piece of the puzzle that enables long-term care providers to enhance care for their residents.” Throughout his time in med surg, he has thrived in building successful relationships and creating innovative solutions for customers at all levels of the senior level spectrum. He is honored to join Incite as Manager of Business Development- Southeast and to continue providing senior living facilities with best-in-class solutions during a pivotal time in the Senior Living industry.
- Helping Prospective Residents Overcome Downsizing Challenges
- Dietitians Bring Unmatched Value and Insight to Interdisciplinary Teams
- Incite Announces Leadership Promotions and New SVP of Business Strategy
- More Than a Plain Cup of Joe: Here’s What Baby Boomers Are Looking For in Their Coffee
- Introducing Robots to the Dining Room: 5 Things to Consider